Socrates for Classrooms
Socrates uses gamification elements to encourage, reward, and engage students. Students answer questions to earn tokens and tickets which can be used to play games or purchase just-for-fun items such as virtual pets, avatar enhancements, and emojis. They have to learn more to play more – keeping them constantly engaged and wanting to do more.
Here are just a few of the features:
- Endless questions across thousands of common core standard aligned categories
- Not just multiple choice – Our content includes story problems and multi-part answers
- Kids have a powerful selection of assisters to help them as they answer questions including:
- Scratch Pad to calculate answers
- Learning videos to reinforce skills
- Read-Aloud option for beginning/struggling readers and auditory learners.
- The Teacher Command center allows teachers to set goals for individuals, groups of students, the classroom, or the entire school
- Create custom quests and badges (available shortly)
- Create and automatically grade homework – providing students with the same questions or questions aligned with their skill level
- Monitor progress across the classroom and see where kids are struggling
- View results of activity completed at home
- Control the availability of games for individual students, student groups, or the entire classroom
- Create classroom competitions using the Education Arena (available shortly)
- Grade-level questline challenges students to explore the 7 wonders of the world from elementary to middle school.
Socrates works on nearly all commonly available equipment including:
Here’s what the Socrates for Classrooms (Classroom Edition) includes:
Socrates Learning Modules
- Math (included)
- English Language Arts (optional)
Socrates Administration and Managment Modules
- Teacher Command Center
- Testing and Benchmarking Module
Socrates Customized Edition
- Customized/Personalized Login Screen (optional)
- Standard Installation & Modules Training (included)
- Socrates Master-Level Advanced Training (optional)
Socrates Advanced Insights Report
- Socrates Advanced Insights Report (optional)
Book a Demo Now!