Socrates for Schools
Socrates is a powerful teaching assistant that helps schools guide their students through thousands of educational topics. Socrates dynamically creates individualized learning paths that adjust based on each answer – helping students focus on where they are struggling and encouraging them to excel where they are doing well. Socrates starts each child based on their grade level but adjusts backward or forwards across grades based on their individual capabilities.
Socrates uses gamification elements to encourage, reward, and engage students. Students answer questions to earn tokens and tickets which can be used to play games or purchase just-for-fun items such as virtual pets, avatar enhancements, and emojis. They have to learn more to play more – keeping them constantly engaged and wanting to do more.
Here are just a few of the features:
- Endless questions across thousands of common core standard aligned categories
- Not just multiple choice – Socrates content includes story problems and multi-part answers
- Students have a powerful selection of assisters to help them as they answer questions including:
- Scratch Pad to calculate answers
- Learning videos to reinforce skills
- Read-Aloud option for beginning/struggling readers and auditory learners.
- The Teacher Command Center allows teachers to set goals for individuals, groups of students, the classroom, or the entire school
- The Administrator Command Center allows principals to see the results of the whole school, a teacher, or a single student
- Create custom quests and badges (available shortly)
- Create and automatically grade homework – providing students with the same questions or questions aligned with their individual skill level.
- Monitor progress across the classroom and see where students are struggling
- Automated testing and benchmarking
allowsteachers to automatically create, administer, and grade tests.
- View results of activity completed at home
- Control the availability of games for individual students, student groups, or the entire classroom
- Create classroom competitions using the Education Arena (available shortly)
- Grade-level questline challenges students to explore the 7 wonders of the world from elementary to middle school.
Book a Demo Now!
Here’s what the Socrates for Schools
(School Edition) includes:
Socrates Learning Modules
- English Language Arts (optional)
Socrates Administration And Management Modules
- Teacher Command Center
- School Command Center
- Parents Command Center (standard)
- Testing and Benchmarking Module
Socrates Customized Edition
- Customized/School Branded Login Screen (optional)
- Standard Installation & Modules Training (included)
- Socrates Master-Level Advanced Training (optional)
Socrates Advanced Insights Report
- Socrates Advanced Insights Report (optional)
Socrates works on nearly all commonly available equipment including:
Subscribe to our Email List!
Stay up to date on our latest version releases notes, press releases, and more!